Saturday, September 18, 2010

Freddy Todd In the House!

I wish Fred was in my house, but then I'd have glitchy bangers keeping me up till 5am every night. As wonderful as that might sound for Saturday and Sunday mornings during the week it would lead to a pissed off boss, lack of employment and no beer fund.

In lieu, I've got a link for a taste of glitchy awesomeness. It's just right for personal consumption through your Itunes, Ipod, Itouch, Iphone, Ipad'd out Ilife. If you like what you hear, drop a few dollars for his time and efforts. Remember! Support your artists!

http://freddytodd.bandcamp.com/
"Hold Tight" is my favorite off of the release. Check out the Missy E drop half way through the track!

On a more serious note. Keep your ears peeled for this guy. He doesn't ram out tons of tunes so anything that drops should be grabbed fast.

Drop It Low by FreddyTodd

No comments: