Monday, February 22, 2010

The Week's Catch



This week's catch is, well, not entirely this week's catch.
Last week's break saw me change out of my PJs for a grand total of 5 or 6 hours, and that was only to cheer on a friend's choreography and then sink my life's savings into 3 or 4 cheap beers, 3 or 4 highballs, 3 or 4 glasses of red, 3 or 4 shots, and 3 or 4 bathtubs of pure ethanol. My books sat in a sorry-ass (but very neat) pile all week, carefully placed where I would hopefully see them and have an attack of conscience. It was a cute try. So, no blog post last week.

I imagine the less-than-balmy 780 (it looks like a yeti's asshole outside) is full of bleary-eyed, half-dazed post-secondary pups right now, all with similar stories about how Jane got so drunk and Jack got kicked out and Debbie was a stick in the mud and oh my god why did I get NOTHING done?

To help us get our shit together:

Seas of Grease (Harvard Bass Remix) - Zombie Nation
"Yeah"
Praise You (Riva Starr Remix) - Fatboy Slim
Dizzy and infectious.
Flutesnoot (Mixhell's B-Live Mix) - Edu K
A more rough-and-tumble take on Edu K's sweaty, rhythmic, and perfectly bizarre original.
Get Better (Villa Vocal Remix) - Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip
Doesn't get much better than this vocal.

1 comment:

miyuru said...

Pretty sure that pic is from Sri Lanka!!