Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oliver Twist Shit



My wireless connection is running amok and I have been temporarily thrown back to the nineteenth-century, or at least the early 2000s. This is some sort of Oliver Twist shit. For that reason, this post will be short, sweet, and simple in the hopes that I won't freeze everything up. If you want cool graphics and explosions and dramatic ClipArt, feel free to watch CNN for 10 minutes.

True to the nature of this post, the track below is dance music represented in its simplest, lip-bitingest form. Rhythm and an easily repeated vocal hook; this was designed for the dancefloor. I give a lot of respect to anyone who can hold my interest for 6 minutes with a kick, a snare, a two-note bassline, and a mysterious ticking sound (Snape, Snape, Severus Snape). Serve with a packed, sweaty, dark room.


Baaz in de Club (Kid Kaio & Lucky Charms Remix) - Daliano

No comments: