Sunday, January 25, 2009

OLDSKOOL SUNDAYS VOL. 1



Illegal Party in Blackburn, Birhmingham, 1992


So it's my first post of a weekly series called "oldskool sundays" where I will be posting old raves tunes that I love. Most of which came out when I was still in diapers.

The first track I wanted to share with you guys is by far one of my favorites, you have probably heard me play it, a tune called "Injected with a Poison" by Praga Khan. Praga Khan is from Belgium and was in the group Lords of Acid in the late nineties. They are most famous for constructing the music for the Mortal Kombat video game & movie. So without further adieu I present one of his tracks from the early 90's.

Praga Khan - Injected with a Poison (256kpbs)
Beatbox Recordings, 1992


Enjoy and see you next Sunday!

No comments: